Employment Exchange Online Registration, Assam
Assam Govt. going to lunch online registration in Employment Exchanges of Assam from today (27/09/2021) 11:30 AM. Ceremonial Launch by Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma Chief Minister of Assam in presence of Chandra Mohan Patowary Minister of Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship, etc.
Launch Date: 27th September 2021
Overview of Assam Employment Exchange Online Registration
i) Faceless and Process based Service Delivery.
ii) No physical verification required for AADHAAR-based application.
iii) Single sign-in online employment registration process.
iv) System provides registration certificate at the end of process.
Benefits of Online Employment Exchange Registration
- Easy to Use
How to Register in Employment Exchange?
- Visit http://employment.assam.gov.in
- Register using mobile number.
- Log in to the portal using user id and password.
- Choose “Registration in Employment Exchange (AADHAAR Based)”or “Registration in Employment Exchange (Non AADHAAR Based)
A. For AADHAAR Based verification
- Choose AADHAAR Based verification.
- Fill requisite information & Upload copies of testimonials etc.
- Download Employment Exchange Registration e-certificate.
B. For Non-AADHAAR Based verification
- Choose non-AADHAAR based verification.
- Select date and time for verification of documents.
- Visit employment office for verification of documents .
- Follow necessary guidelines and process & receive Employment Exchange Registration certificate .
Helpline for Assam Employment Exchange Online Registration
Call for any technical support +91-94351 44510 and/or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.