Post Details of IASST Guwahati Job For Resource Person and Project Assistant
1. Resource Person
No. of Post: 2
Honorarium: @ Rs. 1,250/- Per diem (limited to maximum 150 days/year).
- M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Life Science.
- B.Ed. degree from recognized University /College.
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. in science from recognised University.
- Minimum one year science teaching experience in school
- Experience of online teaching.
2. Project Assistant
No. of Post: 2
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Chemistry, Zoology, Botany.
- Computer knowledge,
- Working experience in school.
Salary: Rs. 12,500 (consolidated).
Age Limit: As per GOI guidelines
How to Apply for IASST Guwahati Job
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only by visiting IASST Guwahati website https://iasst.gov.in on or before 17th August, 2021.
Selection Process of IASST Guwahati Job:
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview. The candidate should bring their original marksheets, certificates and other related documents at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for appearing the interview.
- Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be considered for selection. The posts may not be filled if suitable candidates are not found.
- For post number 2, preferences will be given to SC & ST candidates. Members of the project team are expected to be very hard working with keen desire to contribute for societal development. Resource person will be engaged during the training session (limited to maximum 150 days per year).