Gauhati High Court (Grade 3) Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Gauhati High Court released a job advertisement for recruitment 22 Grade-III vacancy in Assam Judicial Service (AJS). Eligible candidates may apply online at https://ghconline.gov.in.
|Recruitment Authority||Gauhati High Court|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date||10 Aug 2021|
Gauhati High Court (Grade 3) Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: Grade-IIITotal Vacancy: 22
Reservation of Posts:• UR………4• SC………4• ST(P)…..5• ST(H)…..9
Salary: Scale of pay of Rs.27,700-770-33,090-920-40, 450-1080-44,770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Grade-3 Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
Age Limit: Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt Of applications 43 years of age in the case Of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 38 years of age in the case of others.
Citizenship: A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Recruitment:
1. The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/ Interview.
2. Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination:
Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
3. All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper-V) shall be eligible for Viva Voce:
Provided that Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing minimum 40% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (Paper V) shall be called for Viva Voce.
4. The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examinations for the purpose of final selection. The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva voce/interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
5. Interview/ Viva Voce: 50 Marks.
The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% marks in the interview.The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate.
Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
• SC/ ST: Rs.250/- • PWD: Nil • All Others: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode: The payment can be made at any branch of State Bank of India. The mode of payment is cash only. For payment, the candidate should approach the bank along with the Challan copy and the fee amount reflected on the Challan. On payment of the same, the Bank will provide a Journal Number. Please ensure to have the bank official’s signature and seal on the Challan copy. Please keep the candidate’s copy of the Challan carefully for any future.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Grade-3 Vacancy 2021:
Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, by visiting Gauhati High Court website www.ghconline.gov.in on or before 10/08/2021.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Grade-3 Vacancy:
•Submission of online application starts from: 27.07.2021 from 3.00 pm•Last date for submission of online application: 10.08.2021 till 5.00 pm•Last date for payment of fees: 12.08.2021 till bank transaction hour
Important LinksCorrigendum (23-07-2021): Click Here
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here Official Website: https://ghconline.gov.in