IBPS COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS FOR 2022-23 (CRP CLERKS-XI)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks in participating banks for 2033-23.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: VACANCY DETAILS
Name of post: Clerk
Total Vacancies: 5830
state wise vacancy:
- Arunachal Pradesh: 11
- Assam: 156
- Manipur: 06
- Meghalaya: 09
- Mizoram: 03
- Nagaland: 09
- Tripura: 08
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: PARTICIPATING BANKS
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-XI should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable
Age Limit: (as of 01.07.2021)
Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 28 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years etc.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: SELECTION PROCEDURE
The recruitment/selection process of IBPS Clerk CRP XI occurs in two stages:
1. Preliminary Examination
- Total Marks: 100
- Time allotted: 60 minutes
2. Main Examination
- Total Marks: 190
- Time allotted: 160 minutes
A final merit list will be prepared based upon the marks obtained in the Mains Examination only.
The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Bank and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted bank.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: APPLICATION FEE
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- All others: Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE only.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: HOW TO APPLY
A. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
B. Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
C. Candidates are required to upload their:
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: IMPORTANT DATES
- Online registration and application process starts on: 12/07/2021
- Online registration and application process closes on: 01/08/2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 12/07/2021 to 01/08/2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 16/08/2021 onwards
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 28/08/2021, 29/08/2021 and 04/09/2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2021
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: October 2021
- Online Examination – Main: 31/10/2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Download Official IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Click here (from 12/07/21)