PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of 1110 Apprentice vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply online at https://www.powergridindia.com.
|Recruitment Authority||Power Grid Corporation of|
India Limited (PGCIL)
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date||28 Aug 2021|
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of Post: ApprenticeNo. of Posts: 1110
Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 Year
• Corporate Center, Gurugram: 44
• Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 134
• Northern Region – II, Jammu: 83
• Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 96
• Eastern Region – I, Patna: 82
• Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 74
• North Eastern Region, Shillong: 127
• Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar: 53
• Western Region – I, Nagpur: 112
• Western Region – II, Vadodara: 115
• Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 76
• Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 114
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong:
• Arunachal Pradesh: 33
• Assam: 45
• Manipur: 10
• Meghalaya: 13
• Mizoram: 06
• Nagaland: 9
• Tripura: 11
• Graduate Electrical: ₹ 15000 p.m.
• Graduate Civil: ₹ 15000 p.m
.• Graduate (Computer Science): ₹ 15000 p.m.
• HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): ₹ 15000 p.m.
• Diploma Electrical: ₹ 12000 p.m.
• Diploma Civil: ₹ 12000 p.m.
• ITI Electrical: ₹ 11000 p.m.
• Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
• Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
• Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
• Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
• HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
• Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
• ITI Electrical: (Full Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
Other Criteria: Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
• Awaiting the results of their final examination.
• Not completed the 18 years of age
• Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
• Job experience of more than 1 year
Selection Process of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
• Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
• Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
• On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment may submit their application as below.
Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of https://apprenticeshipindia.org or https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
After getting the registration/enrolment number, they should apply on the POWERGRID website as perthe following details: –
► www.powergrid.in ► Careers ► Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices ► ApplyOnline
Important Dates of PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
• Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2021
• Last Date to Apply Online: 20-08-202
Important LinksOnline Registration: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here [21-07-2021]
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: https://www.powergridindia.com