SSUHS B.Sc Nursing & D.pharm Entrance Exam 2021 (CEE 2021)
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati, Assam released a notification of Common Entrance Examination for Admission into B.S.c. Nursing & Diploma in Pharmacy courses in the Institutes under DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION, ASSAM for the Session 2021 .
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing & D.pharm Entrance Exam 2021
Name of the Courses : B.sc Nursing & D.pharmQualification : Higher Secondary Passed (10+2) Science.Online Apply Start : Click Here (23/08/2021)Last Date of Apply : 11/09/2021 Date of Exam : 24/10/2021Application Mode : OnlineExam Mode : OfflineApplication fees : 1200/- [Exempted for PWD(Divyang) ]Official Website : www.ssuhs.in
Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. Nursing & Diploma in Pharmacy courses:
B.Sc. Nursing Course:
- Applicant must be Female candidate.
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Science or equivalent Examination from recognized Board/Council/University with English as one of the subject and securing at least 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General category candidates and 40% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category without grace marks.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
- Age: She must be within 17 to 24 years of age on 31-12-2021. Upper age limit us relaxable by 3 (three) years for SC/ST candidates.
- Reservation of seats: There shall be reservation of seats for EWS/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC-MOBC/TGL, Ex-TGL/PwD (Divyang) category from the available seats as per Govt. Rule.
Diploma in Pharmacy Course:
- The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Sciences or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/or Mathematics from a recognized Board/Council/University without grace marks.
- Age: Not below 17 and above 24 years on 31-12-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category.
- The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
- Reservation of seats: There shall be reservation of seats for EWS/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC-MOBC/TGL, Ex-TGL/Char Area/PwD (Divyang) category from the available seats as per Govt. Rule.
Important Links of SSUHS CEE-2021 Exam
Online Application : Click Here .
Download Admit Card : Click Here [11/10/2021]
Official Notification : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria : Click Here
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Center
The entrance exam will be held in a few locations chosen by the university. The candidates will have to appear at the venue of the examination given on the admit card. Below is the list of districts where the SSUHS entrance exam will be conducted.
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
- There will be 50 questions for each subject with 1 (one) mark for each question. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks.
- The question papers shall be of 10+2 standard and shall consist of 100 questions in the Paper-1 (50 questions from Physics and 50 questions from Chemistry), 50 questions in Paper-2 (50 questions from Biology) and 50 questions in the Paper-3 (50 questions from Mathematics).
- A candidate willing to appear for B.Sc. Nursing course shall have to appear in the Paper-1 and Paper-2. A candidate willing to appear for D.Pharm course must appear Paper-1 and either of Paper-2 or Paper-3. However, if a candidate for D.Pharm course wants to appear in both Paper-2 and Paper-3 he/she shall be allowed to do so, but for counting of marks for merit position the higher mark between Paper-2 and Paper-3 shall be taken into account.
- A candidate may apply for both the B.Sc. Nursing and D.Pharm Examination in the same arrangement and with single examination fee.
|Paper||No. Of Questions||Subject||Time Table|
|1||100||Physics & Chemistry||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|2||50||Biology||1 PM to 2 PM|
|3||50||Mathematics||3 PM to 4 PM|
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing & D.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020-2021 FAQs
Q1. May I apply for D.Pharma and B.Sc. Nursing both?Ans. Yes, candidates are allowed to apply for both courses within the same application form, that too by paying the application fees only once.
Q2. I haven’t got the confirmation of fee submission, it’s more than 24 hours, what should I do?Ans. The candidates can seek technical help from the university. The helpline number is provided for any technical issue faced by candidates while applying. Candidates can call over 1800212005599, 08472880277, Monday to Saturday from 10 A.M to 6 P.M.
Q3. What documents are required to upload while applying?Ans. Scanned photograph and signature in jpeg format are required during registration.